Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Novena to the Holy Spirit 5

Day 5 of Novena to The Holy Spirit: KINDNESS
O God, our Father, help me to bear the fruit of KINDNESS. With the Holy Spirit’s counsel may You show me what to do or to avoid, and therefore encourage me to be kind and considerate, ready to do good to all with whom I may come in contact. Make me quick to see what I can do for others, and make me eager and willing to do it. Make me always obliging and always willing to lend a hand. Help me never to be mean, but always to be ready to share everything I have, even if it is little. Help me, never to speak unkind words and never to do cruel deeds. Help me to think the best of others, and always be willing to forgive rather than to condemn. Help me to be as kind to others as I would wish them to be to me. Hear my prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior. Amen
Prayer for Everyday of The Novena:
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Your Love. Send forth Your Spirit, and we shall be created; and You will renew the face of the earth.
1 Our Father. 1 Hail Mary. 1 Glory Be.
LET US PRAY: O God Eternal, You instructed the hearts of Your faithful with the gift of the Holy Spirit. Give us the same Spirit under His Divine Inspiration, may we have a sense of what is true and a taste for what is good, and so always experience the fruit of His consolation. We ask through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son. Amen.
May the Lord bless us, keep us from all evil and lead us to everlasting life. Amen.
Let us praise the Lord! Thanks be to God!


No comments: