Saturday, May 16, 2015

Novena to Holy Spirit 3

Day 3 of Novena to The Holy Spirit: - PEACE
O God, let me bear in my life the fruit of PEACE.
Let the Holy Spirit enlighten me with the gift of understanding in all my life's situations. Help me to take things calmly. Help me not to worry but to take things as they come, one day at a time. Help me not to be nervous but be steady and calm, when I have something difficult or important to do. Help me never to lose my temper, no matter how annoying things or people may be and always willing to help others in their needs. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen
Prayer for Everyday of The Novena:
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit, and we shall be created; and You will renew the face of the earth. Amen. 1 Our Father. 1 Hail Mary. 1 Glory Be.
LET US PRAY: O God Eternal Father, You instruct the hearts of Your faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit. Give us the same Spirit under His Divine Inspiration, let His light shine upon us so that may we have a sense of what is true and a taste for what is good, and always experience the fruit of His consolation. We ask this through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son. Amen.
May the Lord bless us, keep us from all evil and lead us to everlasting life. Amen.
Let us praise the Lord! Thanks be to God!


No comments: