Sunday, May 17, 2015

Novena to Holy Spirit 4

Day 4 of Novena to The Holy Spirit: - PATIENCE
O God, give me in my life the fruit of PATIENCE.
Let the Holy Spirit strengthen me with the gift of fortitude so that I may not be discouraged by any obstacle in the path of virtue, but humbly and willingly submit to the crosses and trials of this life. Help me to have patience at my work, so that I will never give in but always persevere. Help me to have patience with people, so that I may never lose my temper and never grow cross or irritable, or blaze into angry words. Help me to have patience when things are slow to come and slow to happen. Help me to have patience not to give up, when something takes a long time to do. Help me to remember that everything worth doing is hard to do; that everything worth getting is hard to get and that through my perseverance and endurance I will become the person You want me to be. This I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Prayer for Everyday of The Novena:
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit, and we shall be created; and You will renew the face of the earth. Amen. 1 Our Father. 1 Hail Mary. 1 Glory Be.
LET US PRAY: O God Eternal Father, You instruct the hearts of Your faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit. Give us the same Spirit under His Divine Inspiration, let His light shine upon us so that may we have a sense of what is true and a taste for what is good, and always experience the fruit of His consolation. We ask this through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son. Amen.
May the Lord bless us, keep us from all evil and lead us to everlasting life. Amen.
Let us praise the Lord! Thanks be to God!

No comments: