Friday, May 15, 2015

Novena to Holy Spirit 1

DAY1 OF THE NOVENA TO THE HOLY SPIRIT: LOVE
O God, give me in my life the fruit of LOVE.
Help me to love you, so much that I will never forget all that you have given me and all that you have done for me. Help me always to remember that you gave me life and everything that makes life worth living, and that you gave me Jesus to be my friend, my examples, my master, and my Saviour. Help me to love my fellow men so much that I will no longer be selfish and self-centered, but that I will find the way to happiness in doing things for others. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen
Prayer for Everyday of The Novena:
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and kindle in them the fire of Your Love. Send forth Your Spirit, and we shall be created; and You will renew the face of the earth. 1 Our Father. 1 Hail Mary. 1 Glory Be.
LET US PRAY: O God Eternal, You instructed the hearts of Your faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit. Give us the same Spirit under His Divine Inspiration, may we have a sense of what is true and a taste for what is good, and so always experience the fruit of His consolation. We ask through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son. Amen.
May the Lord bless us, keep us from all evil and lead us to everlasting life. Amen.
Let us praise the Lord! Thanks be to God!

No comments: