Sunday, May 29, 2005

~John 5:30 ~

I do nothing without consulting the Father. I judge as I am told. And my judgment is absolutely just, because it is according to the will of God who sent me; it is not merely my own.

I do nothing without chatting
With my Consultant, God
Who helps me to sort out my obstacles
That seems difficult or odd

I do nothing without discussions
With my Consultant, the all wise and all knowing Creator
Who gives me wisdom and light to cherish and savor

I do nothing without conversations
With my Consultant, my Savior
Who I love, trust and favor

I do nothing without talking
Over my life's strategic plans
With my Consultant, my Heavenly Father
It is He that I go to for problem-solving and decision-making
It is He that I always confide in or bother

I do nothing without dialogue
With my Consultant, The Almighty
Whom I spend time with consistently
To live my life victoriously

No comments: