Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Daily Word Of God

Mark 9:38-40

John said to Jesus: ‘Master, we saw someone who is not one of us driving out devils in your name, and because he was not one of us we tried to stop him.’ But Jesus said: ‘You must not stop him; no one who works a miracle in my name could soon afterwards speak evil of me. Anyone who is not against us is for us.’


  • Jesus says, “Anyone who is not against us is for us.” What does this tell me about the way of Jesus? Does it challenge my own way of appreciating people?
  • What is my own experience of collaborating with others for God’s kingdom? Has it been fruitful? Was it difficult? Share your experience with someone. How can I learn to work with others as companions of Jesus?

  • What graces do I need to ask from God?

No comments: