Thursday, April 21, 2005

..++:: to mom ::++..

Mom,

I am sorry for the things i should have done but didn't do.
I am sorry for the things i shouldn't have done but did.
I am sorry for shouting at you when you were just showing me concern.
I am sorry for turning away from you when you wanted to love me more.
I am sorry for being ignorant when all you wanted was to show me the right way.
I am sorry for being childish when all you wanted was to protect me from dangers of others.
I am sorry mummy.

Mummy dearest,

I know you care for me.
I know you love me.
I know you want the best for me.
I know you are always there for me.
I know you need me.
I know you are hurt by my immature actions and thoughtless deeds.

But mummy,

I just want you to know that,

I understand how life works.
I understand why things go certain ways.
I understand why you want me to listen to you.
I understand Mummy.. i really do.

And mummy,

I won't leave you alone.
I won't go too far away from you.
I won't be led astray.
I won't be silly to give myself away to someone who will hurt me just to make him stay.
I won't do things that will hurt myself.
I won't do things that will make myself a fool.
I won't.. I won't..

Mummy,

Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for guiding me.
Thank you for keeping me close by your side to make sure i am alright.
Thank you for cooking for me.
Thank you for making my morning Milo-s for me.
Thank you for waking up everyday.
Thank you for giving birth to me.
Thank you for making me see the things that the naked eye can't see.
Thank you for helping me to get thru life when it's the hardest for thee.
Thank you for doing laundry for me.
Thank you for making the house a home for me.
Thank you mummy for being my mummy.


Love ,

No comments: