Sunday, April 24, 2005

Encouragement

Recently, one of our sister in christ has been in trouble with something that is not her fault..so I sent her an encouragement message:

Greetings,

We serve a wonderful Lord who knows of our weaknesses and our frailties.The Lord is a comforter to the down-trodden and a strengthener towards those who feel weak in their spirits. Never allow yourself to question if God is by your side. He has promised in His Word that He would never leave usnor forsake us, but rather would be there to lift us up when we are low and encourage us to move forward even in the midst of us wanting to give up. Be encouraged to search the scriptures when you need to be strengthened for the Bible declares in

Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, anda light unto my path.

Trust the Lord in every area of your life and knowthat He has your best interest in mind, Always.

(Hebrews 13:5-6)

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.What can man do to me?"

(Proverbs3:5-6)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

I hope you are blessed and encouraged by these message.

Sister-in Christ
Francesca

No comments: