Friday, April 22, 2005

Seven Wonders

1. To See
2. To Hear
3. To Touch
4. To Taste
5. To Feel
6. To Laugh
7. And to Love."

It is very true, without one of them, it seem not complete.. and the most important one is the No. 7............To Love..............

Today during the lunch time Mass, Father asked what is the most important commandment?

All quiet........... then he continue: I believed you all know what is it... To Love your God with all your heart, all your soul, love your neighbour as yourself.....

True... how to love yourself, it is another question? We are surround by too many things, worry too much about many things, and cannot let go, how little faith we have!

My faith is not strong enough, that is why I have the feeling of fear...fear that I have no money to pay bill, worry about my daughter , what will happen to her? But she is so confidence of herself, never worry about anything, I think it is time for me to let go...and let live... enjoy myself...

If you think you can, you can!

No comments: