Sunday, July 03, 2005

Inner Strength!

I am...equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me. Philippians 4:13

When we awake each morning we've no idea what will happen to us. We hope for trouble-free days in which all our desires will be fulfilled, yet we know from experience this isn't always the case. We live in a real world with real problems. Our enemy the devil is real and he works in every way possible to bring discouragement, fear and failure to us.
That's why David said,
"If you make the Lord your refuge...no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your dwelling. For He orders His angels to protect you wherever you go...

The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name. When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honour them. I will satisfy them with a long life and give them My salvation" ( Psalm 91:9-16).

No matter what may come our way, we should believe that when it arrives we'll be more than able to handle it. Actually, the level of attack is often the best indicator as to the level of blessing that waits for us beyond the attack. That's why Paul writes,
"I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me" (Philippians 4:13 ).

Inner strength is better than outer strength,because if you can stay strong inwardly you can handle anything that comes against you outwardly, and still keep moving forward.

No comments: