Friday, July 29, 2005

Be careful about what you said

I was chatting with my friend online last night, at the end of the conversation, I told her good night, I am going to my dreamland. Goodness, that was what I got the whole night, keep on dreaming all night through, even after I woke up for my toilet break at 2 am, when I go back to sleep again, the dream contiune until morning 6 am when I woke up to go for morning mass, what a night!

And I still can remember part of the dream, it was about Sharon and me at NTU, Sharon and I were trying to do something there, cannot remember exactly what we did, but it was about at the registration counter, the staffs there were not sure how to help us, and we have to go round a few building, from one block to another to get what we want, and the worse thing is that I cannot remember where I park my car, and I got panic, running around and looking for my car, and it was a very "ulu" place, where you can find the jungle around, it was like N U in the 80's when I studied there. Luckily, I found the car and the stuff that we need to do at the end, it was near the "Nan Ta" lake , where the Administration Block is situated... and I woke up by my alarm clock...

I shall not say the word going to dreamland again before I go to sleeep!

Have a Great Day!

No comments: