Sunday, October 21, 2007

Meaningful sunday

Today woke up 6 am, it was drizzling, closed all the window and go back to bed and lie down for a while, but I fell asleep again, got up at 7.30 am. Wash up, prepared breakfast and get ready go to church by 10 am.
It is a special day because one of my god-daughter Rebacca confirmation day. May she received the gift of the Holy Spirit: Peace, Love, Joy, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self control....
The celebrant of the mass is Archbishop Nicholas Chia, mass ended at bout noon... after mass went to IMM meet my sisters and parents for lunch, we had Japanese food, we enjoy our food and the gathering.. After lunch Lucy fetch papa and mama to factory, the rest of us go shopping at Giant...

After shopping went to Grace's place, I enjoy my spa at her house..

At about 630pm, we had steam boat for dinner... come home about 8pm

As in Isaiah 43:4

You are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you.

No comments: