Thursday, April 19, 2007

My papa 8


Papa went for chemo today, while waiting for the nurse to get ready, we were sitting outside the treatment area, I saw him yawning, he told me boring, because we have to wait for about one hour. So I start asking him about the trips he has been , which one is the most memorable and which one he likes the best... he likes south africa, Capes town...


He and my mom have been to Australia, New Zealand, U S A, South Africa, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand..the places that they have been are more then me... For China, they have been to Quang Zhou, Hainan Island, have not been to Beijing and shanghai.. so I thought to myself, after all his treatment.. I will take him and mom there...


Lord...thank you for your protection and care, let your will be done on us...


Amen!

No comments: