Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Papa 2

My papa looks tired on Saturday, I keep very close watch on him, I sense that something is not right, but I was helpless, don't know what to do, just pray for him.

Sunday after Mass, went to buy lunch and we eat togather with my brother and family, after lunch,he looks tired again, he was complaning that his food is not digesting, feeling very uncomfortable, I tried all sort of thing to make him feel better but in vain, so I stay with him till about 830pm, I reached home about 9 pm, took my shower and sit down to check mail and at the sametime chatting with school mate in MSN, suddendly my mobile phone ring, when I heard that ring tone, I know something is going wrong, dad called , told me that he felt breathless, couldn't sleep, immediately I contact my brother who stay at Bt Batok, I park my vehicle at his car park, and we rush to where he was, we decided to call an ambulance to send him to A & E @NUH, by the time when thing settled, it was almost 4 am, so my brother & I went home, and slept at 430am....
Praise the Lord, he is stable now, can be discharge tomorrow..
Thank you Lord for your protection!

No comments: