Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Loking Forward for 3 weeks Holiday

Everyday is a Gift from God, I must live everyday as though it is my last... meaning I must do all the neccessary thing, no procrastination...
But again, I have to plan for our (sharon & I) holiday from 16th Dec 05 till 9th Jan 06...hahaha...our trip last for two years, from 2005 to 2006..wonderful...

Before going for holiday, I have to fulfill my production quota, which I have only about 35 days left and need to get about 3 k commision, and I believed that God Our Father will not abandon me, He will send Angel around to help me , Good Lord, I need your help....

Everything is possible for him who believes. Mark 9:23

So it is with faith: if it is alone and includes no actions, then it is dead. James 2:17
Faith becomes effective when it becomes actives.Take it out of the talking and thinking stage and put it to work practically,quickly and prayerfully.

Action! Action! Action!

No comments: