Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Retirement soon

I was out with my friend this afternoon, she is at my age group, we were talking about working life, she mentioned that in few years time, we can retire already..... It strike me very much, because I have never taught of retirement... just look at my daddy, he is going to be 80 next year, he is still working now, he is his own boss, I am working with him, how can I retire while my daddy still working? I don't mean that I must work till I die, but at least while I still healthy and able, I should carry on what I am doing.....

I am not rich, and not consider poor either, I have a roof over my head, and have money to pay all the bills, have food to eat, and I believed that God knows what I need, and He always provide, He is my provider, my protector and my Saviour.. As long as I am with Him, everything is possible...

God Our Father, Grant us Joy, Peace and Love...

No comments: