Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the Thirteen

Today is Friday, and it is 13/09/2013.

Melvin wedding day!

Was planing to send mom to Melvin's house for the ceremony, but our plan is not God's plan, my van cannot start after mass, I guess is battery flat, quickly make arrangement to bring mom to Hougang, and Sharon has to take bus to work.

After breakfast, I walk back to church waiting for rescue, Fr Lau was walking around the church , he saw me and greeted me, I told him my vehicle cannot start, he offer to jump start my vehicle, Praise the Lord ! He said someone just donated the set of jump start wire to him, and it work perfectly well, how wonderful the Lord is !

There must be a reason why I won't be able to bring mom there, only God knows, and I praise Him for the event that happened , God knows the best for me. Thank you Lord.


No comments: