Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sharon Birthday

Sharon celebrated her 27th birthday on 29062012. I cooked sweet noodle with eggs for her....wishing her all good things come her way! May God guide her on her journey in life.

She wrote on FB a message:
Dearest mummy Francesca Goh and daddy (he's got no facebook), I want to thank the both of you for being so patient, so loving and so strong with me for the past 9854days. I am extremly blessed and happy that the both of you decided to bring me to life. So, for all the ups and downs, Thank you. And of course, Thank you dear papa in heaven!

I reply:
 We thanks our mighty God for giving us the gift of Sharon 9854 days ago, we have laughters, we have tears, most important we have joy, and mummy n daddy love you always!

Hope she will follows God's way!

No comments: