Sunday, August 14, 2011

NDP 2011































Sharon got me 2 ticket to view NDP parade... I brought mom to the parade, this time at Marine Bay floating platform, we start the journey at about 1.30pm, then went to Tiong Bahru market to do some shopping, then we reach raffles city at about 3.30pm, alight mom at raffles city, then i park my van at Amenian St.... then I walk and meet mom at city hall....we took a slow walk thru the city link to blue zone seat...we were seated at 4.30pm...it was very hot...the show start at 6pm...president Natan arrived at 7pm.. the show continue till 8.30pm...











We have dinner at Suntec City.... and walk back to carpark..mom was tired so I asked her to stay near St Andrew Church while i go and get the van... we reach home about 10.15pm..






















It was a nice celebration!

No comments: