Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trip to China











I took a 5 days 4 nights trip to Shenzhen , Guanzhou and Macau ...








Before I went , mum got eye imbalance problem, after took her for a jap, she was fine, on the 2nd day on my trip, Hock called me inform me about her situation, need medical care, so I make appointment with Dr Colleen on friday, one day after I come back, but on thursday, she was taken to A & E at KTP hospital because her giddiness was very serious... I wanted to take her to SGH t see Dr Colleen, she said she was fine and I cancelled the appointment, on saturday, her sickness came back I have to called an ambulance send her to KTP hospital again, and now she is in ward B65 bed 9... Lord have mercy on us....








About my trip I cannot say I enjoy my trip but I am satisfy with what I want to see.. Praise the Lord.

No comments: