Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Lunar new year on 14 February 2010, it is also valentine day....

Went for mass at 730 am, everyone gets a Hong Bao and two blessed oranges...
Sharon attended mass with me, after mass came home, she continue her sleep until lunch time..after lunch went to IMM to do some marketing, at about 3pm, Sharon and I visit mom at Yong's house..we stay for dinner...came home about 7pm...
I slept early at 10.30pm,Sharon woke me up at 1130pm to let me know that she is going outwith J... I didn't have a good night sleep, woke at 130am, peek at her room, she still not home yet, I was tiredso I gone back to continue my dream..at 4 am I woke up again, this time I saw her bedroom door was closed, that mean she is home! So I go back to bed.. my alarm clock ring at 6 am, time to wake up for morning mass, but I press it down and rest a while more, ohh.. when i wake up it was already 625am... I rush through everything and drove to church.. ~o~ o~, I was 3 min late for mass...

No comments: