Sunday, November 08, 2009

November

Times fly, it is November already, Christmas is coming soon. Many things had happened in October, many wedding dinner. On 10/10/09 , Shaun and Ashlyn chinese customary ceremony. Pete's friend daughter wedding lunch on 11/10/09 follow by my friend Molly's son wedding dinner, both were at Shangri-la. Jennifer's Xia wedding dinner on 14/10/09. My classmate Lily's daughter got married at St Francis Xavier church on 17/10/09
And the big day for Shaun and Ashlyn church wedding on 24/10/09, follow by lunch at Marina Mandarin....
And Qirui birthday on 20/10, godma on 23/10, Zac on 24/10, Yan on 26/10 and Pete on 29/10...wow...and the biggest surprised was Yong was retrenched, no one expect this will happen to him.. but it is real... really a very happening month....

Come to November, 1st day is all saints day and 2nd is all soul day, 3rd day is godpa birthday... and follow.... day of reflection and think hard about how to make profit for the business...

Lord, please help me in my plan... I lift it all up to you Lord, I need you, bless my plan...
Amen!

No comments: