Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Look Up to the Lord

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13

I have been quite lost since my dad passing....

I promised him to continue running his business...it is a very heavy responsibility, and not an easy task with my brother as a partner but he is not helping me in the business, because my dad wish was to give the business to both of us. With my mom and one of my sister working with me... and the obstacle is that my sister is having depression and she is under medication, I had hard time communicate with her, I can say that it is almost impossible to talk to her because of her sickness,I must give way to her in everything I do,I don't know how long can I tolerate this situation....I am trying my best to look up to Our Lord everyday, to draw strength from Him and try not to worry about tomorrow, and live one day at a time....
Lord, increase my faith, I need you Lord...I have been feeling weak for a while,I am trying to let go and not clink on to the earthly things,but my flesh is weak, feel like crying now....why???

What should I do ?

Yes, I can do all thing with Christ strengthens me!

Praise the Lord!

No comments: