Sunday, July 06, 2008

Good Bye Papa

Papa has gone to his eternal rest on 3/7/08 405pm...
He gone very peacefully, all his children were at his side when he stop breathing...
His wake was at Yong's place from 3/7/08 Thursday to 7/7/08 Monday. He is resting at Bright hill columbarium 65546....

I missed him when I am doing work that he taught me, I cannot hear his voice, I cannot hold his hand anymore.

But I am glad that I had told him all that I need to tell him, I did it in writing, he read it when he was in NUH WD 57 Bed 4....I show my gratitude and thanks him for what I am today, I told him I Love him too... And I represent my bother and sisters do the same to him...

Today is the 9 days that he has gone, I felt that his spirit is around and wtaching over us...

Bye Bye Papa...

No comments: