Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Our Lady of Perpetual Succour

(Or OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP.)

I missed my morning mass, I don't know why?

Papa not feeling well since sunday, he had fever on monday morning, he has flu and cough, so I took him to nuh, thanks God, blood test was normal. He feels better after taking medicine, but the fever up and down, so I have to be careful, cannot take chances.
This morning he had cold sweat, I don't know why? May be due to his cough and flu, his lung get congested, he cannot breath properly, that worry me...
After talking with him, I left to do my work..to do my delivery, attend lunch time mass, the Holy Spirit lead me to Novena Church, and today the church celebrate the feast our Our Lady of Perpetual Succour!
During the homily, Father sharing the power of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour intercession...I ask Her to intercede for my family, to heal my papa, in His will..

Thank you Mother Mary!

Lord, have mercy on us.

Give us Peace Love Joy in our family.

Amen!

No comments: