Saturday, February 25, 2006

Movie- I am not stupid too

I went to watch movie yesterday during lunch time," I am not stupid too". It cost me $6.50, there go my lunch...

It is quite educational, my tear drop towards the end of the show, it hit me very hard in certain part of the story. Very touching story. I wish my nephew DJ watches this movie. When I see the boy Tom, it remind me of him, what he did in his school... because both parents are working, do not have time for him and her sister....

Whatever the parents do, there is an encho effect to the children, have to be very careful about what we do, the children will pick up from there...

All of us have resources, but be careful,
IF WE PUT THE RESOURCES AT THE WRONG PLACE, IT BECOME WASTE.

Always give praise to others...

You are beautiful....
You are intelligence..
You are kind...
I love you...

Kind word never hurt!

No comments: